Acne Scars Removal in Abu Dhabi
Acne can leave physical as well as emotional scars. The good news is that advances in acne scar removal can improve the physical remnants of your acne. Acne scars are caused by inflammation at a cellular level that causes darkened or reddened pigmented areas, disruption of collagen fibers and an overproduction of scar tissue. If this inflammation alters the collagen structure, a pock mark may develop.
SCAR REMOVAL OPTIONS
If you have active acne you should consult your Dermatologist and wait before starting an acne scar removal treatment. These treatments can exacerbate your active acne.
There are many options today which work for superficial acne scarring:
- Injectables to fill in depressions, including fat and hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm.
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Chemical peels
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Silicone-containing gels, creams and bandages. These products, if used regularly, may reduce scar thickness.
Dr.Reuter's TRIPLE ACNE SCAR SOLUTION
Deep acne scars are characterized by three elements:
- Scar pulling the skin down
- Loss of subcutaneus tissue (pock)
- Discoloration of skin (dark/white spots)
Any therapy not addressing all these elements will give limited or no benefit. No laser/cream will work unless you raise the scar, otherwise it will be a waste of time and money.
Since 2004 Dr. Reuter is successfully treating acne scars with his TRIPLE ACNE SCAR SOLUTION consisting of:
- SUBCISION: Under local anaesthesia/sedation the upper skin is detached from the fibrotic strands which anchor the scar.
- LIPOSTRUCTURING: Directly after the subscision fat is harvested, processed and placed in the freed space under the poke. The living fat is rich in stem cells and in 3-6 month regenerates smooth skin preventing recurrence of scars.
- DERMABRASIO: Is performed after this time and with a fine diamond drill removes the upper part of the skin with the discoloration. In experienced hands the resurfacing is adapted to the thickness of the skin and intensity of the acne scar. An alternative is Fraxel Laser, but it is not as powerful in treating both dark and white spots. It might also cause hyperpigmentations if your skin is darker.
CONTACT US NOW